» Adrienne's Magic (WIP)
Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:24 am by Adrienne

» Slayer List
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:52 pm by The Black Knight

» Hola!
Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:17 am by Tsukashi

» Sabertooth Roster
Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:03 pm by Tsukashi

» Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD)
Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:36 pm by The Black Knight

» Say I Love Chicken!
Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:24 pm by Tsukashi

Top posting users this week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Crime Sorcière Guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crime Sorcière Guild

Post by The Black Knight on Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:48 pm

Crime Sorcière was founded in x785. However a thousand years had passed since then, the founders have passed. Now new members take the lead. Crime Sorcière is an independent guild, free of the government. Although they do follow their laws they sometimes break (often) them. The purpose of Crime Sorcière is to annihilate all dark guilds. The guild is mainly made out of former dark guild members although everyone is welcome to join.

I, Guest vow to stray from the path of darkness. I vow to spend the remainder of my life eradicating evil, even if it means I must do it within illegal ways. I as a member of Crime Sorcière vow to never harm a fellow member, an innocent or a legal guild member unless absolutely necessary.

For centuries Crime Sorcière didn't have a guildhall. It was only until recently did the previous guildmaster established one. Despite the fact the hall had only existed for a few decades the guild hall had truly flourish and grew quickly.

Spoiler:

This guildhall is situated deep within East Forest. The guild hall is a decaying castle however the interior begs to differ.

To keep anyone dark guilders out so the guild members can be safe, a magical barrier have been placed up. Anyone with the mark of Phantom Lord or Tartorus cannot pass through the barrier but anyone else will be free to.

Although the building itself looks abandoned the guild is truly flourishing with many members who reside here.

Spoiler:

The hall of the guild is truly a wondrous and mysterious place to be. Enormous pillars help hold the guild together. The walls of the hall are covered in moss and engraved with special symbols by its pervious occupants. Also in this guild hall are stone statues of the three original founders as well as all the guild masters.

Spoiler:

For the readers in the guild, the library offer an endless source of information for those knowledge hungry. There are a total of exactly 9,787 books and counting. The genre ranges from anything to everything. However ever book here is also enchanted with a spell so that it magical returns to the library on the due date.

Spoiler:

This is the recreation center of the guild. Here you can just order a drink and kick back and relax. However you must be over the age of 16 to order alcohol which is served 24/7 here. However there are still plenty of non alcoholic drinks to choose from here. Just come here to unwind after a job. There is even a pool table here.

Want to have a fight to show your strength? Go to the arena. Not only is it incredibly spacious but it is also idea for fights since the arena is magically enchanted to repair all damaged caused to it at midnight each night. Plus this can be fixed easier than the guild hall.

Spoiler:

The Flower garden is one of the most beautiful places to be, both during day and night. At daytime all sorts of flowers bloom no matter what type of year it is, keeping the garden full of colorful plants. At night the flowers closes but fireflies, small nature fairies and all other beings come out to create a scene at night as well.

Spoiler:

If you follow the stream from the flower garden you will eventually get led to the crystal lake. It is beautiful any time of day. Often members enjoy frolicking in the water any time of year due to the humid conditions. Only those with the guild mark may enter.

Spoiler:

A short walk away from the guild hall is the guild dorms. They are treehouses, every child's fantasy. Members can rent out a house for an affordable amount of Jewels.

Spoiler:

This is an example of what a dorm looks like. The owner of the room can customize it to their heart's content. Connected to the room is the personal restroom of the member. It is fueled by magical water which will clean any impurities" />

Last edited by The Black Knight on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Black Knight

Jewels : 4092

Character sheet
Name: Ami
Magic: Requip: The Black Knight
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guild Theme

Post by The Black Knight on Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:17 pm

Main Theme:

The Black Knight