» Adrienne's Magic (WIP)
Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:24 am by Adrienne

» Slayer List
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:52 pm by The Black Knight

» Hola!
Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:17 am by Tsukashi

» Sabertooth Roster
Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:03 pm by Tsukashi

» Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD)
Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:36 pm by The Black Knight

» Say I Love Chicken!
Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:24 pm by Tsukashi

Top posting users this week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:25 pm

The Hunter's Entrance [Open to CS]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hunter's Entrance [Open to CS]

Post by Taiki on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Taiki had seen something horrible. About three hours ago, he had gone out with his mother in search for food on the steppes. They found plenty of food, some pretty rare stuff, too, but everything changed when they returned. The village was on fire. Houses, trees, and even people were burning. As Taiki watched the event in shock, he saw who had caused it. A band of fire mages, wrecking and raiding the village and killing everyone they saw.

Then the raiders turned to Taiki and his mother. They were quick to react, quickly launching a fireball at his mother and knocking her down. Another fireball was launched at Taiki, but he managed to dodge it. He called for his long sword, the Centanarian Blade, and rushed at his opponent. This was what his training was meant for. He just had to handle these guys like a monster, probably similar to a Rathalos, to take them down. He jumped at one of the men, who he sliced his sword at in a powerful roundslash, and the man dropped to the ground. Another one of the fire mages blasted at Taiki, who wasn't expecting this and got knocked back a bit, his clothes somewhat scorched. Still, this shouldn't have been too hard.

He ran at the man, dodging another fireball sent his way, and sliced. The blade had gone through the man's waist, and it was soon followed up by several more precisely placed slices. The man collapsed onto the ground. However, one of the other raiders noticed that Taiki's mother was still on the ground, and shot a fireball at her. Taiki saw it and rushed over. Taiki's mother had been hit by the fireball, and was very badly wonded. "Mom!" Tenkai shouted. "Don't worry about me," she said. "Run." Taiki looked at his mother, and ran. He was crying the whole time, having lost everyone he ever knew.

He ran for an hour straight, until he found what appeared to be an old, deserted castle. He dried up his tears, and decided to go in. He found the door, and walked in. He found himself in a gigantic hall, filled with huge pillars and walls covered with all kinds of moss. There was probably no one inside, but Taiki decided to check anyways. He yelled at the top of his lungs: "Hello? Anyone here?" He still had his sword, and he drew it in case anything he may have attracted anything bad.
Taiki

Jewels : 10700

Character sheet
Name: Taiki
Magic:
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Hunter's Entrance [Open to CS]

Post by The Black Knight on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:11 pm

Ami, stood in the hall of her guild. It was a normal morning for her. She yawned a bit as she admired her beautiful castle. The outside looked bad but the inside was majestic. She strolled down the hall and greeted a few fellow members as they rushed to the bar room for breakfast. Suddenly she heard footsteps walking down her guild hall.

Her muscles tensed. She didn't know who this may be. For all she knew it was a dark guild member or possibly a Rune Knight member who was here to cause destruction to her guild and arrest all their members simply because this guild was not legal and most members, including Ami herself had a criminal past.

She murmured some words quitely. Her normal clothes were replaced with black iron. She felt a long lance fit comfortably in her hands. Ami could feel the black cross on the back of her neck burn as she used her magic to summon it. She was ready to protect her guild, for it is the guild Master's duty to do so.

She then saw a boy, no older than 14 walk down the hall. Ami would have relaxed if he wasn't holding a sword. "Who are you and what do you want with us?" She said to the boy. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a dark aura gaining behind her. "If you mean no harm, drop your weapons. If you don't. I'm afraid I have to attack you." She said roughly. She held the lance in place and ready to strike when needed.

Ami's Theme:

The Black Knight

Jewels : 4092

Character sheet
Name: Ami
Magic: Requip: The Black Knight
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiki on Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:48 am

Suddenly, a woman appeared. She looked around the age of twenty, dressed in something slightly similar to a soldier's outfit and with long, black hair tied into two ponytails. However, when she saw Taiki, the clothes she was wearing got replaced by a black suit of armor and she summoned a spear. She probably had a kind of magic similar to the magic he used himself. She then said Taiki should put his sword down if he didn't mean harm and that she would attack otherwise.

Taiki obeyed, and desummoned his sword back to his pocket dimension. "I don't want to hurt anyone," he said. "I... I don't know what to do..." He could feel tears well up in his eyes again. "I... I don't have anywhere to go. My entire village has been destroyed and I happened to find this place," he said. "Can you... help me?" He barely had any idea of what he was doing right now, his entire mind was in chaos, and by now his tears were dripping on the floor.
Taiki

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:46 am

(sorry didn't post in a long time)

The boy began cry. He explained his village was destroyed and he needed help. Ami could feel the rage boiling in her face. She will not accept this evil. "I will help you boy. As a member of my guild, Crimes Sorciére, I will not stand for this."As Ami looked at the boy a crazy idea sprouted from the back of her mind. She smirked. "Say, what is your name? My name is Ami."She said looking to the distance. "That is my real name but I am more commonly known as A, the black Knight. I am the guild master of the guild you stand upon here, Crimes Sorciére, the guild of redemption against your dark past."

Ami's Theme:

The Black Knight

Character sheet
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiki on Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:09 pm

The woman in front of Taiki seemed incredibly enraged by what he just said about his village. She introduced herself as Ami, of A, the Black Knight, and said she was the Guild Master of the guild he was standing in, named Crime Sorcière. "A guild?" Taiki said, drying up his tears. He had heard of guilds, they were bands of mages who worked together and who all had similar ideas and ideals and that kind of stuff. Ami then said something about the guild being about redemption against his dark past, which interested Taiki. His fear and sadness was slowly turning into a deep-seated hatred for the people who destroyed his village, and subsequently against all dark mages. "Well... If this is a guild, could I maybe join it?" Taiki said to Ami, hoping to get a good response. He needed a new place to stay anyway, and if these people could also potentially help him to get revenge on the people who destroyed his village that would be fantastic.
Taiki

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight on Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:51 pm

Ami smiled as the boy asked to join her guild. She looked around at the members. "You may if you wish, since after all it is our goal to destroy all guilds who threaten to destroy the peace." She then looked at the boy with all seriousness. "Most are dark guilds who threaten the peace, however occasionally there is a light guild as well." She walked over to the boy. "You may join the guild but say, you still haven't answered my question. What is your name boy. If you are joining my guild it would be common courtesy to at least share your name with me."

Ami's Theme:

The Black Knight

Character sheet
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content