» Adrienne's Magic (WIP)
Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:24 am by Adrienne

» Slayer List
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:52 pm by The Black Knight

» Hola!
Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:17 am by Tsukashi

» Sabertooth Roster
Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:03 pm by Tsukashi

» Tsukashi Complete! (Bumped Up Again xD)
Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:36 pm by The Black Knight

» Say I Love Chicken!
Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:24 pm by Tsukashi

Top posting users this week

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Sick Beasts [Job - Taiki/Olympia/Hiroko]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sick Beasts [Job - Taiki/Olympia/Hiroko]

Post by Taiki on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:17 am

Job Details:
Name: Sick Beasts

Poster: "A disease is plaguing the critters of our forest, it's horrible. Fortunately I think I can find a cure, but I will need some of those critters to study them and try out the cure. Please take these traps, set them out in the forest and wait for them to trap a creature. Bring me back about 6 critters, it doesn't matter what kind. Just be careful of other creatures which might get stuck in the traps as well, they might not be as friendly."

Description: Go to the forest and catch six types of animals. However the strange disease seemed to make the animals aggressive and they will attack you when they see you. You can either knock out thr animal or kill them, however the client will be much happier with the former and will pay you better. Roll the monster dice 6 times.

Weak: These critters are just squirrels and bunnies. They don't do much damage but their teeth are quite strong and it hurts when they bite you.

Normal: Wolves are your new critters. Their bite attacks hurt much more and does more damage than the smaller animals did.

Mountain Lions: These felines are the most aggressive of them all. They can put up a good fight, their bite and slash attack are so vicious it can even cause death so be very careful
13 posts minimum each. Minus 2 posts per each other team mate.

Reward: 4,000 jewels. Loses 500J if you give a dead animal.
Taiki

Jewels : 10700

Character sheet
Name: Taiki
Magic:
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sick Beasts [Job - Taiki/Olympia/Hiroko]

Post by Taiki on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:38 am

It had been a couple of days since Taiki joined Crime Socière. He felt a little better than before, but he still couldn't really believe what had happened. However, he also needed money to buy food and to rent his dorm in the guild. He'd selected a job from the ones available, and it was nice and close to the guild. He contacted the client, and got the news that two other people had also applied. That was fine by Taiki, he didn't go out of the East Forest a lot, so he didn't know much about people from the main part of Fiore. After a while, he went out into the forest to the agreed meeting spot. It was a small cabin on the outskirts of the forest, and after a bit of walking Taiki reached it. It looked lovely, the walls covered in mosses and surrounded by beautiful plants on all sides. Taiki knocked on the door, and an elderly woman opened. "Oh, you must be here for the job," she said. "Come in!" Taiki thanked the woman, and walked in. There was a couch in the room, and he sat down on it. "The others haven't arrived yet, but I think they'll be here soon," the woman said. Taiki replied: "It's fine, I'll wait."
Taiki

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroko on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:39 am

What a weird way to get money, working with legal mages wasn't something he usually did, but Hiroko did like new experiences of any kind. Hioko walked through the forest as he moved playfully an apple in between his hands. He headed to a cabbing he had been told to meet with his fellow team mates in order to start their job, it was a simple one, but an extra hand or two wouldn't be harmful. When he finally got to a point where he could see the cabin, he smiled and destroyed his apple by squishing it and instantly crushing it. "I guess this won't take too much." He said and continued his way towards the wooden house. "Now, to make up a new identity." He said to himself. It wasn't the first time he had to fake his identity, but he didn't like having it easy, so each time he did so, he liked to change it without repeating. He simply liked being creative, it was something he enjoyed. He knocked three times on the door and waited outside until a old lady invited him to come in. He passed and sat near a chair where he could see the other mage across the room. "Hello, I'm Hiroko, looks like we'll be part of the same team."
Hiroko

Jewels : 10507

Character sheet
Name: Hiroko Daiko
Magic: Parasite
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympia on Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:08 am

Olympia walked into East Forest. She marveled at the beauty. She had been in many forests before in her home continent but this new one was spectacular. Her mood was up as she walked through the forest. The sun shone brightly above her, reflecting her mood. Why are you so happy today? We're just going to capture so sick animals with two other people. The goddess said in her head.

"It's my first time taking a job as a legal mage in Fiore, Ran. You won't really understand." Olympia replied to the goddess. "Besides, I didn't know Fiore would be so beautiful." The young teen walked into the house of the old woman. She saw two other people, both male there as well. Her partners for this job. "Hi." She greeted them. "I'm Olympia. I'm from Sabertooth. Where are you from?" She extended her hand out as a greeting. The sun's intensity seemed to turn up a notch as she did.
Olympia

Jewels : 10509

Character sheet
Name: Olympia/Rán
Magic: Arc of Weather
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiki on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:11 pm

After a while, a man walked in. He looked rather peculiar, wearing a top hat and a black leather raincoat while it was such nice weather. He greeted Taiki, and said his name was Hiroko. "Nice to meet you, Hiroko!" Taiki replied. "My name is Taiki." Soon after, a girl entered the cabin. She wore a black raincoat, similar to the one Hiroko was wearing. She was also wearing a black hat-like thing and brown boots. She introduced herself as Olympia from Sabertooth, which Taiki assumed was another guild, similar to Crime Socière. He said: "Hi Olympia, I'm Taiki, nice to meet you."

After that, the elderly woman said: "Well, it's nice that you're all here. As the job says, there's a disease spreading through the forest, and I need to make a cure for the poor animals. However, if I want to do that, I need some of the animals to research. So, could you go out and catch some? Also, please try to hurt them as little as you can." "We're on it," Taiki replied. He walked to the door of the cabin and said to his teammates: "Shall we go?"
Taiki

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroko on Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:58 pm

After he introduced himself at his fellow mate, a female entered the room as well, it looked like they were all ready to leave. Hiroko shook the girls hand who offered it after presenting herself. "Hello, I'm Hiroko from Lamia Scale, it's a pleasure." He wasn't still one hundred percent sure that the guy wasn't from Lamia Scale, which would turn up quite bad, but by using the little information he got, he knew the odds were at his favor. After their little chat, the group was explained what where they asked to do, and following his team mate, he left the little cabin to get a good view of the forest again. "So, where should we start? And any specific animal we wish to capture?" Asked Hiroko as he moved towards the nearby trees and knelled to grab some dirt from the ground and quickly give it a fast and easy inspection.
Hiroko

Character sheet
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympia on Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Olympia looked at her two teammates for this job, Taiki and Hiroko. She felt a strange feeling in her gut when she looked at the Hiroko guy, but she ignored it. She absentmindely watched him search the dirt. She heard a rustle in the bushes. Without thinking Olympia walked to the bush. She parted the shrub but she saw nothing. She shrugged as she turned back. The rustle sounded in her ears again, this time it was in the bush that was halfway across from them. "Hey there's something there." She commented. Right as she said that, a figure rushed towards them. It was raw something there that dash towards her. She felt her magic swell up within her as she did. She stood in a fighting stance, ready to attack. She was ready to take it on, however she wasn't sure if she would be able to knock it out rather than killing it.
Olympia

Character sheet
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude on Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:30 pm

The member 'Olympia' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
Gertrude
Admin

Jewels : 481

Character sheet
Name:
Magic:
Other:

View user profile http://fairytailunited.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiki on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:46 am

Hiroko asked if there were any specific animals they should be looking for. The old lady hadn't said anything about specific animals. "I don't think so," Taiki said. "Just try to catch whatever you find, I guess." Meanwhile, Olympia had already walked somewhat farther. She then told Taiki and Hiroko there was something where she was, and just then Taiki could spot a small shadow running in Olympia's direction. He knew he shouldn't kill the animals, so he summoned his Drill Hammer. WIth its blunt side, it would probably only knock the animal out. Maybe it would break a few bones, but the animal wouldn't be dead.

After a second, the shadow became more visible. It wasn't that big of a threat; it was only a squirrel, though it looked very ferocious and agressive, ready to dig its teeth into anything it could find. Olympia was already in a fighting stance though, so perhaps Taiki didn't have to attack the critter. Unsure of what to do, he just walked somewhat closer to Olympia and took a fighting stance, ready to help if necessary.
Taiki

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroko on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Hiroko heard Olympia's warning and looked around to spot the bush she meant. When he saw it move, a little squirrel, jumped out from the bush and rushed against his allies. It was just a little squirrel, it didn't really represent a problem or a threat. Hiroko focused his attention though in that little animal, it wouldn't really be that difficult to capture it, but would they really need his help? Probably not, but catching it by surprise would probably be the best idea. Besides, the big hammer, which even had a drill on one end, looked quite dangerous, specially for the poor little creature. Hiroko then pointed his hand towards the little squirrel, who had his attention focused on the other pair. "Black Grip" Said Hiroko and had his palm thrown at the little creature at a very high speed. Hiroko's hand looked like if it had been chopped of from his arm and was only connected with it by a little black sort of string. The hand took the squirel from it's back and pulled it back towards Hiroko, maintaining it in his right hand. "Lets not harm this poor thing." He said for them not to attack. "What should I do with him?" He asked at his group.

Spells:

Name: Black Grip
Description: Hiroko literally shoots his own hand, as if he had chopped it, towards the enemy. Between the hand and the rest of the arm, only a big black strange thread. The thread can be cut by a higher ranked spell, if so, the hand will fall to the ground and a new one will grow from Hiroko. The hand can be used to grip someone, and once the hand grabs something or someone, Hiroko can move it around. It has a 24 meter range of thread and can move 15 meters per second.
Strengths:
-Can grip enemies or objects.
-Even if the thread can be cut, it's difficult to hit it since it's quite thin.
Weaknesses:
-Deals no direct damage.
-The thread can be cut off.
Duration: 2 posts
Cooldown: 4 posts
Hiroko

Character sheet
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympia on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:17 pm

(Before I begin, I would like to apologize for me not posting more often. I recently been busy as crap from school, haunted house voulnteering etc. i'll try to post more often)

Olympia gave a short scream of shock as the squirrel appeared. The squirrel definitely did not look normal. She assumed it was infected with that disease. Shock ran through her body when she saw Taiki summon some sort of hammer. She gave another scream when she saw Hiroko's right hand fly off his arm and it grabbed the squirrel before returning. She was fascinated by the types of magic they had. She smiled as she then said. "Hold onto it. We may need him later. Knock him out somehow. I'm not sure how though." She said before frowning. Her magic was so strong that it would just kill the poor thing, which was against what her job wanted her to do."Can you guys figure out a way?" She asked them, tilting her head to the side in question. She began to scan the surrounding area for potential threats.
Olympia

Character sheet
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiki on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:07 am

After a second, Hiroko apparently decided to capture the squirrel, and how he did it was rather disturbing. It looked as if his entire hand was chopped right off his arm and shot at the poor critter. His arm was also connected to his arm by a black, string-like thing. Well, anyway, the animal was effectively caught. Olympia said it'd be handy to keep it with them, but that they would have to knock it out. "Um, I'm holding a giant hammer. So it's probably going to be pretty easy," said Taiki. After saying that, he walked over to Hiroko and tapped the squirrel right on its head, effectively knocking it out. "There ya go," Taiki said. However, just as he said that, another animal jumped out of the shadows. In reflex, Taiki turned around and swung his giant hammer right at the animal, not knowing exactly what it was.

Taiki

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:07 am

The member 'Taiki' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
Gertrude
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Magic:
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroko on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:21 pm

Knocking the animal out was probably a good idea, though hurting the poor animal wasn't something he would do just like that. Hiroko wasn't the type of guy who harmed animals just because, humans though, that wasn't a problem for Hiroko to hurt. Anyway, Hiroko had the squirrel in his hand knocked out by a hit with the huge hammer in Taiki's hands. He took the squirrel with his left hand and his hat with the right hand. He placed the squirrel on his head and covered it with his hat to keep it safe for a while. When he looked at his team mates again, another creature appeared, it jumped towards Taiki, but this time it was a rabbit. Hiroko prepared his hand to throw it again, but before he could react, another animal jumped from behind. The furry creature knocked back Hiroko, making him trip and finally fall on the ground. He turned around to lay on his back instead and saw the wolf who had earlier jumped on him. Hiroko launched his hand towards the wolf, but he just bit it instead of actually being moved. "Ah shit, a little help here?"

Last edited by Hiroko on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hiroko

Character sheet
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:21 pm

The member 'Hiroko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
Gertrude
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Magic:
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympia on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:02 am

Olympia jumped as a wolf came out of the bush. She hadn't expected that. Attack it you fool! The voice inside her head screamed. Olympia shook her head. She couldn't risk killing the animal. Rage that was not hers surged within her. She felt herself lose control on her body as it took over her. It began to act on its own. The sun, which was fortunately overhead shone brighter than it usually was. It began to gather on her palms in a small yellow sphere. It then shot towards the wolf, which made it yelp in pain. It turned its attention onto her. It growled loudly before lunging at her. "We're going to have to do this the hard way, aren't we!" Olympia sped to the side which put her off track of the wolf. Having to target to attack in that second, it lunged into a tree. It turned around, making it seem even angier than before. "A litthe help here?" She snarled.
Olympia

Character sheet
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiki on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:45 am

The animal that Taiki had just hit with his hammer was just a small rabbit, not that much more of a threat than the squirrel he just knocked out. The rabbit flew to the side. Taiki glanced at it and could see it was lying against a tree, knocked out from the impact.
Just then, a wolf attacked Hiroko. Taiki couldn't really fight something of that speed with a huge hammer, so he disspelled it and decided to summon another weapon. He went for the newest addition to his arsenal, a long staff with a scorching hot blade on its end. The weapon appeared in Taiki's hands, and as he ran up to the wolf, who had also just been weakened by one of Olympia's attacks, he swung at the creature, slicing off its tail. That wasn't exactly what Taiki had hoped for, as he was aiming for its leg, but it wasn't horrible either. The extremely hot edge of the blade had also scorched the wound shut so there wouldn't be any blood loss. The wolf howled in pain, and it tried to run away from the group.
Taiki

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroko on Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:05 pm

Hiroko had the wolf change his attention for the other two mages in the area, but after a quick fight, the wolf decided to escape instead of fighting back. Hiroko didn't have his hand ready to launch again, so he had to use something else. "Index Cannon." He pointed both index fingers at the wolf, each hand mimicking some sort of gun. After pointing at the wolf, his index finger was shot towards the wolf. It looked similar than his arm being chopped off from his body and landing on the wolfs legs. The index fingers pierced his legs, making it trip and immobilizing it. From Hiroko hands, new index fingers grew in order to replace the ones he launched. Ignoring anything else, he walked towards the wolf and punched it one last time to make it lose conciseness and help him not to feel the pain caused from any other attack.

Spells:
Name: Index Cannon
Description: The user shoots his index finger as a gun. The bullet will then pierce in the enemies flesh and end up sticking to the damage part. It can still be removed though. After this attack, Hiroko's index finger will be regenerated. This attack can shoot 1 index finger from each hand instead, but the damage would be divided. It has a 24 meter range max and moves at 17 m/s.
Strengths:
-Can be divided into 2 attacks.
-Causes piercing damage.
Weaknesses:
-If divided, deals only half damage each index finger.
-Can't completely pierce flesh, it basically acts as a normal bullet.
Duration: Instant
Cooldown: 2 posts
Hiroko

Character sheet
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympia on Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:19 pm

Olympia smiled at the wolf that was knocked out. "I'll grab it if nobody minds." Grabbing the wolf by its hind legs the tossed it over her shoulder. It was quite heavy but Olympia didn't mind. She looked up at the sky which was now a bit cloudy to match her mood. She felt a bit sad she wasn't able to help much to subdue the wolf but it was better than being completely useless. She dragged the limp body of the wolf around before she head a rustle, this time coming from a tree. She was confused but curious to see what would be on the tree. She dropped the body and checked to see what danger laid there.
Olympia

Character sheet
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gertrude on Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:19 pm

The member 'Olympia' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
Gertrude
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Magic:
Other:

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiki on Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Eventually Hiroko managed to knock the wolf out with a punch. "Nice, We're halfway there," Taiki said, looking at the rabbit he'd knocked against the tree, still having lost its conscience from the impact. He walked over to the rabbit, disspelled his weapon and grabbed the rabbit in his hands. Taiki and his team members were still pretty close to the cottage where the old woman lived, so Taiki could spot some cages put outside the house, which the woman had presumably just placed there as Taiki hadn't noticed them before. "Hey guys, we can put the animals in those cages," he said to the rest of the group. He then ran over there himself and locked the rabbit in one of the cages. From the back of his eye, he could see a wolf jumping out from behind a tree Olympia was looking at, probably having heard rustling from said wolf. "Look out!" Taiki said, trying to warn Olympia before she would get hurt.
Taiki

Character sheet
Magic:
Other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down